January 2020 - Lakeside Pakenham
Y-kNOT? Sailing, is a program to encourage teenagers, aged between 11 and 17 years, to get outside & discover sailing in a fun, social and interactive manner.
The aim of the program is to have fun, spend time with friends and learn new skills.
The Lakeside Sailing Club - Pakenham is organising an inaugural Y-kNOT? Sailing program in January 2020 and is currently taking reservations. Our intend is to get local teenagers active and have lots of fun along the way.
The 3-day program would have activities ranging from sailing, learning knots, powerboat training, kayak or even playing with water-guns. Throughout some small team competitions will be held as well. Our club is even planning to have a Virtual Reality Sail using an Oculus Quest! Whilst crewing and helming skills are acquired throughout the program, Y-kNOT? Sailing will mainly focus on the social element, simply enjoying time spent with peers.
Given that our sailing club is at the heart of our community (Lakeside Lake in Pakenham), teenagers can come by bike, - no parent drivers needed! ;-)
- Anyone between 11-17 years - 12 spots left!
- 13, 15 and 17th January 2020 - Upfront registration is required
- Between 10am and 3pm
- 48 Cormorant Parade, 3810 Pakenham, VIC
- $60 per person (in AUD) - spot are only confirmed upon receiving payment.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen, Hat & Sunglasses, Clothes and shoes than can get wet + Towel
- Lunch & Drinks